From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Racing Wheel Help

Hi,
If you want the force feedback support, Logitech profiler, and other
advanced features of your racing wheel you need to install the Logitech
software cd that comes with your racing wheel. Otherwise if you don't
care about that you can use the generic Windows drivers that come with
XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

subscription via the web, at

database 4374 (20090827) __________

http://www.eset.com