Hi, this won't help for now, but I am thinking what i can do is make it so when keywords are enabled, not only are they bold and underlined, but also surrounded by an underline at the beginning and at the end, as in the word _keyword_ so that if you have punctuation enabled to say underline or underscore, you can get them without having to change attributes.

Many thanks.