hello. I believe that by default, the runner searches for taf files in my documents. So if you have unzipped the game into my documents it'll be found there. What I did was create a adrift folder from my documents and just unzip all my adrift games there so things are neat. Then from the runner, choose the adrift folder and when you arrow down, .taf files will be listed since they are associated with the runner.

Hope this helps.