Tom you said "*.taf files
associated with Adrift you can just press enter on LastWeek.," I have none of these files, where would I get them from, I simply loaded the adrift 40.something51; that created a "adrift," selection under my programs, it has "generator, manual, and the run app," after selecting the runner a edit box comes up; then I attempt to load last week and I guess I don't have that file, I thought it was loaded with the program itself.. Thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] loading lastweek.taf

Hi,
You can either browse for the file, or if you have *.taf files associated with Adrift you can just press enter on LastWeek.taf and it will automatically open in Adrift. As far as finding the adventures to load it all depends on where you unzip the *.taf files to. What I tend to do is put all of my taf files in a directory like
c:\Adrift
and then set that as the default directory for Adrift. That way I can easily find all of the adventure games I have on my system.
HTH

CSF inc. wrote:
Hello, after selecting the runner how does one load the last week adventure; I can go to adventures and open a adventure, but the LastWeekk.taf file isn't found, where would I find the adventures to load? Thanks