Ok well I have the pack, but it doesn't have all the modifications you made in 
the doom mode etc.
At 06:17 a.m. 26/08/2009, you wrote:
>For sounds, go download the pack I uploaded from gmud before and extract the 
>sounds- they are pretty much the same sounds I use for this. I'll send the 
>trigger pack soon.
>"No one ever kicked ass by saying I can't."
>
>Johnny ST Tai
>
>LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.
>
>Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one 
>on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!
>
>johnnyti...@shaw.ca
>
>1-604-275-2795
>
>Listen to, or buy our music at:
>
>http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat
>
>http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat
>
>hppt://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2
>
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
>To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
>Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 11:05 AM
>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question on Cyber assault
>
>
>>well not sure myself but if you evr got that working I'd like a zip of it.
>>At 06:26 p.m. 25/08/2009, you wrote:
>>>Not quite sure how I extract the soundpack from vipmud...if someone tell me 
>>>how, I'd be willing to do so
>>>"No one ever kicked ass by saying I can't."
>>>
>>>Johnny ST Tai
>>>
>>>LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.
>>>
>>>Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one 
>>>on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!
>>>
>>>johnnyti...@shaw.ca
>>>
>>>1-604-275-2795
>>>
>>>Listen to, or buy our music at:
>>>
>>>http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat
>>>
>>>http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat
>>>
>>>hppt://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2
>>>
>>>
>>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
>>>To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 6:16 PM
>>>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question on Cyber assault
>>>
>>>
>>>>agree with you man.
>>>>john, can you plz upload the vipmud version of the soundpack with the
>>>>triggers?
>>>>thanks!
>>>>-----Mensagem original-----
>>>>De: Orin <orin8...@gmail.com>
>>>>Para: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
>>>>Data: Segunda, 24 de Agosto de 2009 21:12
>>>>Assunto: [Audyssey] Question on Cyber assault
>>>>
>>>>Hi Johnie,
>>>>
>>>>Just wondering with that recording... did you edit anything? The
>>>>echoing of jaws for cool effects? Kinda cool how it does that if you
>>>>in fact didn't edit anything.
>>>>
>>>>Also, are all areas like that or at least most of them so when I get
>>>>it I'd be with sound throughout mudschool and things?
>>>>
>>>>That recording made me slightly interested, and the sounds make it
>>>>interesting grinding for stuff.
>>>>
>>>>Thanks.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>---
>>>>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
>>>>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>>>>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>>
>>>>__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus 
>>>>signature database 4075 (20090514) __________
>>>>
>>>>The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
>>>>
>>>>http://www.eset.com
>>>>
>>>>---
>>>>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
>>>>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>>>>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>>
>>>
>>>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>No virus found in this incoming message.
>>>Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>>>Version: 8.5.406 / Virus Database: 270.13.65/2324 - Release Date: 08/24/09 
>>>12:55:00
>>>
>>>
>>>---
>>>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
>>>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>>>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>>
>>
>>
>>---
>>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>Version: 8.5.409 / Virus Database: 270.13.66/2325 - Release Date: 08/25/09 
>06:08:00
>
>
>---
>Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
>If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
>http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
>All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
>http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
>If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
>please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.



---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to