Wish I could help you there Lulu, but I don't think there's really anything you can do. I don't think anything would necessarily happen if you left the game alone long enough for the guys to grab some grub as long as it was between frames or players.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise Keel" <louise.k...@comproom.co.uk>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:36 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Pausing Ten-Pin Alley.

Hi, everyone. I have an interesting little problem, which I really need to find a way around.

It's my other half's birthday on September 26th, and he wants a Ten-pin alley bowling party. So this is where I lay in a boatload of food, a lake of beers, and a bunch of good friends and we all have a bowling match. Only, the game won't pause, and I can't see a whole bunch of guys going ten frames without sustenance, well, not without tearing the place down, or dropping chips and dip into my computer. If we don't hit enter when Bo Linball says to, he gets impatient with us, or sarcastic or both. I don't know what would happen if we just left him to it, I've never dared try it. There is no pause key that I can find, which is unusual in such a long game. So, anyone got any ideas on how I can solve this one? Thanks so much!

Best

Lulu Keel.

Now faith, hope, love abide, these three. But the greatest of these is love.