Just let the game stay as it is, and listen to the ornery comments. Doing nothing is the way to pause the game. Nothing will be lost or changed. A bowling bash is a neat idea, and I would like to be there to beat people. If the party guests have already created their players, use the handicap feature of the game for a more even match. If the players have not been created, you can use this feature after 3 games or so. Have fun. Go on strike in your spare time, and keep your minds and balls out of the gutters. (grin)
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise Keel" <louise.k...@comproom.co.uk>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:36 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Pausing Ten-Pin Alley.

Hi, everyone. I have an interesting little problem, which I really need to find a way around.

It's my other half's birthday on September 26th, and he wants a Ten-pin alley bowling party. So this is where I lay in a boatload of food, a lake of beers, and a bunch of good friends and we all have a bowling match. Only, the game won't pause, and I can't see a whole bunch of guys going ten frames without sustenance, well, not without tearing the place down, or dropping chips and dip into my computer. If we don't hit enter when Bo Linball says to, he gets impatient with us, or sarcastic or both. I don't know what would happen if we just left him to it, I've never dared try it. There is no pause key that I can find, which is unusual in such a long game. So, anyone got any ideas on how I can solve this one? Thanks so much!

Best

Lulu Keel.

Now faith, hope, love abide, these three. But the greatest of these is love.