Hi, everyone. I have an interesting little problem, which I really need to find
a way around.

It's my other half's birthday on September 26th, and he wants a Ten-pin alley
bowling party. So this is where I lay in a boatload of  food, a lake  of beers,
and a bunch of good friends and we all have a bowling match. Only, the game
won't pause, and I can't see a whole bunch of guys going ten frames without
sustenance, well, not without tearing the place down, or dropping chips and dip
into my computer. If we don't hit enter when Bo Linball says to, he gets
impatient with us, or sarcastic or both. I don't know what would happen if we
just left him to it, I've never dared try it. There is no pause key that I can
find, which is unusual in such a long game. So, anyone got any ideas on how I
can solve this one?  Thanks so much!

Best

Lulu Keel.

Now faith, hope, love abide, these three. But the greatest of these is love.