From: John jbrie...@surewest.net
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:12:35 -0700
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Developing New Accessible Game in Java

Hello all,
John Brieger here. I am currently developing an audio-game in Java, and am
wondering if anyone else on this list has done so already. If so, do you
have any tips/advice for me? It seems as though most games developed on
this list are using the .NET framework, but I wanted to be able to run over
a browser in applet form. As I continue to work, I will most likely post up
demos for testing purposes.

My game is a modified Pac Man in which the player, using directional sound
cues, must retrieve beacons while being chased by an enemy. The beacons
spawn one at a time, and in addition to directional (RIGHT/LEFT) sound, the
beacons grow louder the closer you get to them. As someone who has never
programming a sightless game before, it would be helpful to hear from some
veterans.

Thanks in advance,
John