Hello all,
John Brieger here. I am currently developing an audio-game in Java, and am
wondering if anyone else on this list has done so already. If so, do you have
any tips/advice for me? It seems as though most games developed on this list
are using the .NET framework, but I wanted to be able to run over a browser in
applet form. As I continue to work, I will most likely post up demos for
testing purposes.

My game is a modified Pac Man in which the player, using directional sound
cues, must retrieve beacons while being chased by an enemy. The beacons spawn
one at a time, and in addition to directional (RIGHT/LEFT) sound, the beacons
grow louder the closer you get to them. As someone who has never programming a
sightless game before, it would be helpful to hear from some veterans.

Thanks in advance,
John