i will tell you about the buttons on the wheel the two pads on the platform that is on the floor is call puddles the right one can be your gas and the left one can be your brake but it's what ever you chose the two flipers on the wheel can be for a number of things it's what ever you what it to be if you are playing top speed they can be your gear up and gear down the three buttons on the left and right can be what you want them to be for example one of the buttons can be your horn or your speed teller or your lap info and more the stick on the right is for gear up and gear down let me know iff i was any help to you if there is any race game that you are playing and you need help setting up the wheel let me know