Hi Tony,

Below is the default steering wheel settings for Mach 1 tts version 1.  You can
change them around if you wish though.

Default joystick configuration.

button 0 or the fin behind the steering wheel on the left hand side =
speedometer and enter key.
button 1 or the fin behind the steering wheel on the right hand side = track
position.
button 2 or the upper left hand button on the steering wheel = start your
engine and say gear.
button 3 or the upper right hand button on the steering wheel = say lap.
button 4 or the center button on the left hand side of the steering wheel =
horn.
button 5 or the center button on the right hand side of the steering wheel =
say current elapse race time.
button 8 or pulling the gear shift knob towards you = up shift one gear.
button 9 or pushing the gear shift knob away from you = down shift one gear.
joystick axis x moving the joystick or steering wheel left or right = steering.
joystick axis y moving the joystick forward or back or gas and brake peddle =
gas or brake peddle.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

"But officer, I was only trying to gain enough speed so I could coast to the nearest
gas station."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920