From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]on
Behalf Of Ryan Strunk
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 4:25 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] dobby's mistake

Nicol,

While these stories are entertaining, I think you might find a better
reception for them if you took them to a fan fiction site. There you will
find lots of people writing stories and material about the Harry Potter
characters after being inspired by someone or something in the HP universe.

You definitely have an active imagination, and you're able to turn out work
quickly. I think such a place would be great for you.

Just a thought,