From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of michael barnes
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:06 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] audio wrestling game

it's nice to hear about a text base wrestling game out there thatt is
for both online and offline but the thing that people want is a audio
version of wrestling game that will let you play as today wrestlers and
wrestlers from the past and do the matches that they have today aswell
as matches from the past and have entrance music when your wrestler
comes out at the begining of the match and have the crowd cheering
aswell and have anouncer calling the match and someone helping him to
call the match another thing that people want in a wrestling game is
the sound of someone getting hit by a chair and someone going through a
table and someone getting hit by a ladder and someone getting slam on
the mat and the floor something else that wrestling fan want is
wrestlers talking and wrestlers getting in the match who don't have
anything to do with the match and something else people want to be able
to go through a story mode and fight for the different titles inclue
the women title and have the different women matches i don't think that
anyone want to set up the season themselves that why an audio wrestling
game should have a pre set season mode that last for awhile and who
ever makes the game they can have an online mode where you play against
other people in a season mode and have a offline mode for those who
want just to play against the computer have a level setting such as
begining easy normal hard expert  text base games are good but people
want interaction with the games or if someone would take the text base
wrestling game they can take and put sound to it and music to it aswell