downloaded the compiler.
Do I just run the .exe file and then type all my code in to it line by
line by line just hitting enter after each line?
If so, then how do I run/compile all of my code/make a .exe file out of it?
Thanks much,
Nick
Or, if I don't insert the code directly in to the compiler, then how
do I import for example a .txt file full of code for  compiling?