Nick,
To compile a program, I think you need the -c switch. Assuming gwbasic
is in c:\gwbasic, and your source is in that same directory, go to run
on your start menu, and type cmd. Hit ENTER, and type:
cd c:\gwbasic
Then type:
gwbasic -c source
This will take your source file and compile it into source.bas.
To run a compiled program:
gwbasic output.bas
If -c does not work you can look up gwbasic syntax on a search engine
(I haven't used it in a while but this should help you get started.)
Munawar

--
Munawar A. Bijani
Mailto:munaw...@gmail.com