Hi nick,
Good question. I don't think there are any good QBasic compilers any more. Not any that have been updated in the passed 10 to 15 years or so. QBasic has pretty much been replaced by Microsoft's Visual Basic language and compilers. Good luck if you find one.
Smile.

Nick Helms wrote:
Hi all,
I am looking for a good basic/qbasic compiler, but am having a hard
time finding one.
Is it possible to write some code in notepad or some other text editor
and then import it in to the compiler? Or will I need an inturpritor?
Thanks much,
Nick