Hi Michael,

It may just be semantics, but as a game developer, I can tell you that we can
not just take an existing game and poof make it accessible.  Well unless we
have the original source code.  And even then that would be mostly about the
graphics and moving them etc.  What you are actually asking is could some one
create from scratch an audio version of an old classic Atari game.  You know
like Phil has done with Pacman Talks, I have done with pong etc.  And of course
there is not enough blind accessible game developers to recreate all of the
main stream games that are out there.  Not even just all of the Atari classics.

BFN