Hi Thomas,

Yeah, I often wondered what language the Atari games were written in.  Kind of
thought maybe Assembler.

Forgot about the hardware specific sounds etc.  With the Microsoft Extended
Basic for my Atari 800 XL I had 4 sound channels.  Hated when I went from that
to BasicA, GW Basic, Quick Basic etc where you only had one sound channel.
Some people did some pretty cool stuff with that one sound channel though.
Still nothing at all like being able to play and control multiple recorded
sound files.  Probably similar to going from drawing with lines etc to however
they do the game graphics now.

BFN

    Jim

Do you want graphics? NO, and quit asking me!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA