Hello. Although it's been a while since I've done my SOD recordings, I
thought I did all of area 8 and just teased area 9. In any case, if
someone does what you are asking regarding giving you a saved game, where
is the fun and the triumph of getting there yourself? Just curious.

Raul A. Gallegos | http://www.asmodean.net