I would do what the boss wants.  After all, he or she is the boss.

 Stop repeat offenders! Don't reelect them!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 10:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] big favour

HI all
I  would like to listen to a recording of shades  of doom while I am at
work. my boss expects of me to sit at my desk although there is no work
to do.
Raul's recording suffice except for area8 which he did not complete and area
9 which he did not record.
Fortunately I do have a recording program, a very basic one, step voice
recorder.
The only thing  is; I cannt resume a recording at a later stage if I have
closed step voice recorder.
So what I want to do is start from the beginning of area8 and record areas 8 and 9 so that I have a full sod recording to listen to when I get borred at
work.
I haven't managed to complete sod on experience levels 3 and above.
So the favour I want to ask you all is:
Can someone please e-mail me off-list a save game file at the start OF area
8, preferably on don't hurt me, but can i play daddy is also all right
but it must be at the start of area8.
its much appreciated.