Nicol, while I'm sure any number of us could do this where is the fun in going straight to level 8? Part of the fun of Shades of Doom is battling your way level by level to the final conflict between you and the boss. If I give you a saved game of level 8 part of your success will be based on my skills as a game player, based on my work, and you have cheated your way to nearly the end. I don't think that is fair for those of us who won the game fair and square by practicing until we won.

Nicol wrote:
HI all
I  would like to listen to a recording of shades  of doom while I am at
work.    my boss expects  of me to sit at my desk although there is no work
to do.
Raul's recording suffice except for area8 which he did not complete and area
9 which he did not record.
Fortunately I do have a recording program, a very basic one, step voice
recorder.
The only thing  is; I cannt resume a recording at a later stage if I have
closed step voice recorder.
So what I want to do is start from the beginning of area8 and record areas 8
and 9 so that I have a full sod recording to listen to when I get borred at
work.
I haven't managed to complete sod on experience levels 3 and above.
So the favour I want to ask you all is:
Can someone please e-mail me off-list a save game file at the start OF area
8, preferably on don't hurt me, but can i play daddy is also all right
but it must be at the start of area8.
its much appreciated.