lol, i am afraid the MOTA will be released:P
 Sadly is, the many games are only in under developmend stages, and
nerev will be release. ext sadly fact is, the most games, if was
developed and released, are... hm, simply, boring, to short, and for a
one or two hour to play, and cost too much. I'll waiting for a really
good tittle from audio games world, and now i am only excited with a
entombed project, this game can be very, very great, with many
featres, and not for a some miutes to play, but maybe for a many
hours, days or months.
Maybe i thiking in this way, cause i playing and saw many mainstream
video games, and actual audio projects are not special for me,
remembers me a games maybe 20 year ago, or more, but 20 years ago, was
a good and fantastic games to play.

Regards
Tom.