I missed the initial message of this thread, so I don't recall if any info was provided. Whatexactly is this toolkit? And how user friendly will it be for someone who, like me, has little to no programming knowledge? I assume at least some programming know-how will be required.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game creation toolkit

William,

No, I'm afraid the manual is not available and won't be until the final product is released. This is because the program may, and probably will at that, change a great deal over the course of the testing period. For this reason, the manual is not yet finalized.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com> To: "Lisa Hayes" <lhay...@bigpond.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:16 AM

is there a manual one can read first to decide if they wish to
participate?