Hi Charles,

Grin. Yep, it is certainly that. I find it difficult to get through the game on lower skill levels now. However, have you tried expert yet?

I usually love playing on expert, and it is really really tough now. I can beat the demo, of course, but it is much much more difficult than it once was.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Bummer:  The ammo has been cut to 15!  That'll make it tougher!  Not a bummer:
More replay value.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.