To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] thought i'd share this site

Looks a bit expensive, although there is some interesting stuff there. I already have a brailled scrabble set, and this one is priced in line with other sites that offer the game for the blind. They should not cost that much, but they do.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.
----- Original Message ----- From: "dan" <daniel_...@hotmail.co.uk>