Well I just bought the bio 4 engine. Thing is I could only see the special
instructions bit where to put who it's for. As in my captain name. lol hope
I put it in the right place.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 21 October 2009 16:13
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ce details

If you love the game, appreciate the work the dev's have done and! want more

fuel, ---- buy an engine!

I admit I went the hole hog and got one of their starter packages, which
(betwene the engine and the premium account), gives me an insane amount of
fuel, but the engines very much range in price.

That's another nice thing about Ce, the extras you can pay real money for
cover a range of things and of prices, rather than their being a flat rate.

The dev's have also worked very hard to keep the game balanced, so there's
no buying an uba weapon or mega armour, ---- the stuff you buy just gives
you more turns, ie more and faster generating fuel, or easy access to other
areas and things in the game like Mech packs, exploration kits and ships.

That also means it's not in danger of running into the sad pass that Sryth
did, where the Gm got so greedy for cash he started sticking in game content

just to sucker the players in to buying more and more tocans to get better
weaponry.

I'm always prepared to pay for a game if I like it, ---- but when the game
is forcing me to pay more and more money in order to do things, that's the
point when things go wrong.

Ce is in no danger of doing that though, because of the heavy balance
issues, ---- heck except for engines and premium accounts, everything on the

ce store may be bought or built in game anyway!

Beware the Grue!