Rofl, after a hour with the beginner's level, and alot of swearing, I have to quit playing and get back to work, but so far, the game defeats me--- the lack of ammo coupling with the superhuman centaurs get to be a bit too much at times rofl

Still, a fun game, and I'll return later to give it another try.

By the way, is there no way to duck and move at the same time? Running past those centaurs usually get me dead.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling-also offering private, one on one self defense training- call or email to book your appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat