Hi Bryan,
He bites you of course. I'm not sure where you get the gun sound idea, but it is hard to here the bite sound over the constant growling of Kerberos. I'm not exactly sure how to fix that one though.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
So answer me this then. How the heck is he attacking you? It sounds for all the world like he's got a gun. Just curiosity. As for the name, I used to read a lot of Greek myth but I'd never seen that spelling. As for Heracles and Hercules, I've always preferred Heracles since that's the name I first heard when I read the legend. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.