Hello everyone,

Beta application submissions for the Blastbay Gamer's Toolkit (bgt) are now
closed. We will be contacting the people who made it into the team over the
course of this weekend. I would like to say a very big thanks to all of you who
took the time to submit your applications, and I'm only sorry I couldn't put
more people into the team as there were many great submissions.

I will post updates about the Bgt development every now and then, so that those
who are interested but didn't make it into the beta team still have a general
idea of what is going on.

Again, thank you all very much.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall