Hi Dark,
No, jobs and game programming aren't mutually exclusive but it can be tiring to do both. If you spend 8 to 10 hours a day behind a computer programming for employer x and come home to do more of the same your hands will get tired, your mind begins to fuzz out, and at that point of the day all you want to do is open a Coke and sit back and relax in front of the television or listen to a good audio book. Who wants to program when you have done it for 8 or 10 hours already.

Smile.

dark wrote:
Ooopse! forgot about jim there!

Then again, when I started playing accessible games I had a narrower deffinition of what a computer game actually was, and it wouldn't have occurred to me to count something like computerized versions of board or card games for some very odd reason.

I now of course know better, ---- but I agree Tom.

I'm not a huge fan of E-mail heckling or petitions, but maybe some sort of contact from the community to Justin would be vaguely in order, sinse we certainly miss the in put of new games, and even Liam, ---- who has a coding job has proved that development and jobs aren't mutually exclusive, ---- even if developement does have to slow down somewhat.

Beware the Grue!