To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 1:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Azabat Crosswords

Hello,

I will shortly be releasing Azabat Crosswords, which will, of course, be a
collection of accessible crossword puzzles. I have produced an evaluation
version, whcih contains 5 puzzles, and wonder if anyone out there would like to try it out and send me some feedback. It's supplied on a CD so I can only
post it within the UK

If you are interested in participating please contact me off-list -
st...@azabat.co.uk

Thanks

Azabat Software
Computer Games for Blind and Partially Sighted Beginners
Tel: 07740 777 364
Email: st...@azabat.co.uk
Web: www.azabat.co.uk