Cool! I'm looking at buying one of those nifty engines, sinse I ted to be burning a lot of fuel over there for some reason, which also comes with a handy big wodge of energy bonus.

Hopefully then I can actually buy a decent gun and not keep getting my rear kicked in combat, ---- i CAN'T BELIEVE HOW USELESS! MISSILES ARE.

i'M THINKING OF POSSIBLY USING A MINING DRONE AS A STEADY INCOME SOURSE, SINSE IT CAN RUN WHEN i'M NOT PLAYING. wHILE i DON'T KNOW IF i FANCY MINING A BIG WAY, It MIGHT BE A USEFUL sideline.

Right now I have a mission to find 5 cobra pirate ships, ---- though I barely destroyed one, but they're just not showing up on the scanner, which is a pain.

I'm darkempathy in game if you want to look me up, ---- I've just made level 10, so I must be doing something right, ;D.

Hal seems okay with the player markit, ---- though at the moment I'm trying to find a way to buy resources in small enough quantities to satisfy criteria for a mission, sinse the buyer's markit only lets you offer a 100 unit contract, and that'd be overkill.

the player markit also seems to only sell in bulk, which is a pest.

Maybe I'll have to just buy the 100, then see if I can offload 80 units reasonably, --- though that seems incredibly silly.

I just wish they'd finish labeling images for the items etc, I get rather sick of having to guess at long http addresses when equipping items to my ship or mining.

Beware the Grue!