yeah it really rocks now if I could find exact targets for my current mission
where one must kill the 20 raders for mr stubs it actually would rock I have
about 11 so far but I get tired of bashing missions managed to get through em,
but its hard as.
player markets also like to lock jaws 6.2 so I never go there always jos,
I only use cash when upgrading things, never have enough.'
now if only I could get a couple energy packs, I probably could upgrade my
scanning unit maybe get an autorepair system.
for ow thats probably as much as I can afford.
I keep thinking I may want to abort the mission but i have already got 11 ships
so far and so I just slowly go through it.