I did get a burning torch in the menu once but only once. And it's definitely nice to save and load a game with the sword selected and actually hear a sword swinging when I attack and not a gunshot.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any MOTA Beta 8 feedback?

I have tested this yesterday tom.
its good, the monsters were quite a challenge.
NOt much to say really tom.
All the bugs are ffixed and no issues are being reported here.
There really is no feadback to give you.
At 01:52 a.m. 17/10/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,
I'm not sure if the message got through to this list, but yesterday I announced the release of Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 8. I'm just surprised no one has responded with any feedback, comments, etc weather they liked or disliked the changes made in the latest beta. Plus the download counter seams rather lower than usual so I was wondering if people have upgraded yet.

Thanks.