To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 9:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] New way to purchase a game

Hi Folks,
Although not accessible, ngmoco's new iPhone game is sold in an interesting way.
You can purchase the multi level game, level by level.
ngmoco released a new version of the popular tilt-controlled premium platform game Rolando 2. The new version is called Rolando 2: Chapter 1 (iTunes link). As the name suggests, the game features the first of the game's six chapters, and then further levels can be unlocked by buying them. Chapters two through four cost $0.99 each, and then the last two chapters are bundled for $1.99. Rolando 2 is available as a full title for $5.99, but under the new system and by downloading the free version, the entire game can be purchased for $4.98.