hey.
i'm having  a problem with my mic wen recording games with my voice in
the background. the volume of my microphone is low, but i can't  change
it, even going to sndvol32, or sndvol32 /r on the cmd it doesn't appear
the option to increase / decrease the volume of the microphone, only the
recording balance and volume, and the option to enable / disable the
audio of the recording, microphone, etc.
even pressing out, and going in to properties the 'volume of microphone'
box is checked, but still noting. the advansed controls are
'unavailable.'
is there anything else i can do to increase it? sorry for asking this
question here, i know that it's not the perfect place to ask, but wen it
gets fixed, i'll be recording samples of games and will be posting then
here.
thanks.