Or you could record what you were saying as a separate sound file and mix it with the game recording, but your timing would have to be absolutely perfect if you wanted what you were saying to coincide with the game.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matheus" <an...@bol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game recording problem.

well, i can record then, i just can't talk wille recording. well, the
only option left is to record only the games, without talking, and put
what you wanted to say in a txt file or something like that, explaining
what you're doing, what are the menus, etc.
although it's not the best option, it's the only thing i can do right
now, since i've spent more than 600 last week on a new computer.