Hi,

Can 1 player attack another? Also those trading missions do they get more
profitable as you do more? I am not noticing much difference at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of David Chittenden
Sent: 18 October 2009 03:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Trade Offices in Core Exiles

Hello,

I write them down as I find them. I have found four so far. If you open
the notes link in a new window, you can use one of the five tabs to list
all the Ashar and Wesbec locations which you find. Then, when you are
heading through those systems, you can stop off to see about picking up
cargo.

Also, when you save enough money, you can purchase a basic passenger
module and then take on passengers. Passengers are available at every
station, but you need to increase your power if you want to run weapons
and scanners at the same time as the passenger module.

David Chittenden, MS, CRC, MRCAA

05:18 a.m. 18/10/2009, you wrote:

>> Hey guys,
>>
>> Just wondering. Is there a place where I can find locations to all
>> ashare trade offices? The only ones I can remember off the top of my
>> head are Farris, and Kelci, but those are the ones given in the mission.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> ---
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You can make changes or update your
>> subscription via the web, at