I can certainly say one thing for certain. If you abort a trade mission without completing it and go to accept another one, the price for missions will go down. I axidently did that once and now I'm doing combat missions because I get more creds for them.

And no, you can't attack other players I don't think. Only with Mechs.

On Oct 18, 2009, at 1:07 PM, Darren Harris wrote:

Hi,

Can 1 player attack another? Also those trading missions do they get more profitable as you do more? I am not noticing much difference at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers- boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of David Chittenden
Sent: 18 October 2009 03:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Trade Offices in Core Exiles

Hello,

I write them down as I find them. I have found four so far. If you open the notes link in a new window, you can use one of the five tabs to list
all the Ashar and Wesbec locations which you find. Then, when you are
heading through those systems, you can stop off to see about picking up
cargo.

Also, when you save enough money, you can purchase a basic passenger
module and then take on passengers. Passengers are available at every
station, but you need to increase your power if you want to run weapons
and scanners at the same time as the passenger module.

David Chittenden, MS, CRC, MRCAA

shaun everiss wrote:
hi orin.
actually I have no idea, they are round and its suggested you note
each down and where it is located. Firstly you should know that any
plannet with a trading centre collection point market, etc should have
one. if you are out of luck you can always try the home system the
start system in feris sinkport may have one and there may be others. At