To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Trade Offices in Core Exiles

I can certainly say one thing for certain. If you abort a trade mission without completing it and go to accept another one, the price for missions will go down. I axidently did that once and now I'm doing combat missions because I get more creds for them.

And no, you can't attack other players I don't think. Only with Mechs.