To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Scan screen for enemy ships

It seems to me, and it's unfortunate to us, that the enemy's are color- coded. So not exactly sure off the top of my head what they can do about that...

Also, while I'm at it, the Ship loadout buttons aren't labeled. It's annoying to have to click the button of a slot to figure out what's there. Now we just hear, for example, Weap/410 or Weap/Blank if it's blank.

Also, anyone know what those unlabled buttons are on the navigation screen? Some planets are labeled, most of them that I want but what's the buttons that aren't; stars or something?