Didn't I do one yet? I thought I posted it on the list somewhat ago... But yeah, you can definetely do one maybe its easier than mine. *SMILES*

Kevin
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game recording problem.

Hi Phil,
Unfortunately, setting up a microphone under Windows Vista and Windows 7 is quite a bit different. If anyone needs a tootorial for either let me know and I'll try and write one up.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi,
In Windows XP,
in the alt pull down menu there is a combo box that is set on playback.
I switched it to record then exited to get to my recording volume controls. Then I selected what you hear, that turned off the microphone recording choice.
Then I went back in the combo box and switched to playback volumes.
I then arrowed down to microphone volume in the playback menu and un-muted it and adjusted the volume.
This is how I recorded my microphone at the same time as a game.

Phil