To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 1:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mota question and intoomed question

Okay, first, what's this mota game that everyone's talking about? What's its web address?

Secon, in the entoomed game I did finally figure out how to buy stuff from the stores, but I can't seem to use the stuff I bought. I bought a copper helmet and breastplate and they're in my inventory, but when I try to equip them to use them; it says I have nothing to put there, like on my head or torso. Is this a bug or is there something else I'm supposed to do to use my bought items?
Thanks, Chastity