Hey there. MOTA is actually an acronym that stands for Mysteries of the ANcients. Actually the full title of the game is Tomb Hunter I: Mysteries of the Ancients. It's the upcoming title from USA Games Interactive. You can download a Beta version for play from www.usagamesinteractive.com. As for your Entombed question, you want to make sure your characters are of a class that can use the type of armor you bought. Copper I think is only usable by fighters, so if you don't have a fighter in your party you wouldn't be able to use the stuff.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chastity MORSE" <chastitymo...@msn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 2:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] mota question and intoomed question

Okay, first, what's this mota game that everyone's talking about? What's its web address?

Secon, in the entoomed game I did finally figure out how to buy stuff from the stores, but I can't seem to use the stuff I bought. I bought a copper helmet and breastplate and they're in my inventory, but when I try to equip them to use them; it says I have nothing to put there, like on my head or torso. Is this a bug or is there something else I'm supposed to do to use my bought items?
Thanks, Chastity