Hi Charles,
Well, I guess it is no big secret. the reason I didn't pick up the gold key right after I jumped into the water is that it unlocks the statue in room 12, to the right of the flooded room, and I already had the silver key that unlocks the statue in room 9. So I decided to collect the gold key on my way to rooms 11 and 12. It doesn't really matter if you get that key before or after visiting room 10, but I usually wait until afterward to get it.

HTH

Charles Rivard wrote:
Neat sounding demo, Tom. I noticed that you did not pick up the gold key in the water the first time you swam through. Any particular reason? If you don't want to say, so as not to give away a spoiler, that's OK. If it is a spoiler, I don't want to know the reasoning. Thanks.
---
Shepherds are the best beasts.