Hi Scot,
Smile. Yeah, I'm aiming for realism somewhat with the hand to hand combat. It also becomes quite adictive. I've already played a couple of games on beginner where I didn't use any weapons but the hand to hand combat. It was sort of fun just punching and kicking everything in sight. It isn't Street Fighter or Double Dragon, but it felt like a classic beat-m-up all the same. A great stress releaver.

"Take that..And this...And that! How does that feel you over grown flea bag? You want more?"Bang! Pop! Pow!Oof!

Scott Chesworth wrote:
Yup that all makes perfect sense.  You'd be insane to try for advanced
on this game without knowing the levels roughly and having a bit of a
plan to get you through with enough ammo lol.

Like the new hand to hand stuff, from hearing that it all sounds quite
realistic speed-wise, and the contact sounds sit perfectly alongside
everything else... very cool addition.

Cheers
Scott