Hi to one and all, from Ron and Boz.
I just got off the phone with Jim kitchen and he advised me to put this
question out to the list.
So here goes.
I just picked up a USB headset mic combo so that I can test out Microsoft
Flight and the new its your plane programs.
For some reason it will not let me use the sapi five speach engine from
Jim's games.
I can hear mp3 files and what have you through the headset. But I just can't
hear anything like the menus and what have you the the sapi five engine
gives you while your playing Jim's games.
Would anyone on the list be able to help me fix this problem so that I can
play puppy one with the new headset mic combo set.
Thanks for the help.
Ron and Boz who whith his four paws cheats at the hand to ear games.

Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com