Hi,
Oh, I wouldn't call them a mob. Just a small handful of, well, people with a difference of opinion shall we say. Most people thus far seam to be happy with the way MOTA is going, and a few want an FPS game. So far those who want a strictly classic side-scroller are in the minority by and large.

dark wrote:
Well Bryan, I'd hope that this idea wouldn't take too much shinanigans with the source code, ----- only modding a couple of sounds where the game name is spoken.

I was actually going to suggest this later on when Tom had actually released the game and moved on to another project, ----- sinse I hate to see good gaming work lost, ----- but given what Tom said about a mob of rabid 80's side scroller fans, ----- it might help now.

Beware the grue!