Okay, everyone. Here's a list of handheld games that can be played by those
totally blind by following the sounds or those with some sight by following
lights. These can be played by sighted people completely. You can search
amazon or ebay as some are rare and hard to find these days. Most were made
by the Hasbro games company.

Handheld electronic games for the blind

Torx
Bop-it
Bop-it Extreme
Bop it extreme 2
Bop it extreme 3
Bop it blast
Arcade Alley Bop It! Electronic Movin' Groovin' Bop Ball
Rubik's revolution, possibly only sighted players
Rubik's Cube Brain Teaser Puzzle with Helpful Hints
rubik's 4x4 cube
rubik's twist
rubik's cube
rubik's JR
rubik's cube 360
rubik's 5x5 cube
Any of the standard cubes mentioned above can be made to be used by the
blind by marking them with braille for each color or using different
textures. There used to be a cube produced by a company for the blind, but
it isn't available anymore from what I gather through all my searches of the
internet.
Nemesis Factor
Brain Warp
Brain Bash
Fast Fingers
Groove-it
Rock-it
Zing-it
Copycat
k-ball
henry
 bird brain
top it
battleship advance
lightwars, need some vision to play
mind warp
merlin, electronic puzzle game
merlin, the tenth quest
simon trickster
simon stix
simon hand held
simon
simon 2
All Simon games have both lights and sounds so both vi/blind/sighted can
play.
my q brain trainer
my q pocket numbers
my q pocket words
jabberwacky
say what
20q
talking handheld bingo
uno blitzo
Freeze Up

Also you can type in to the amazon edit field the words brain teasers and
you'll get hundreds of those wooden/wire puzzles to try to solve for fairly
cheap too.